Saturday, February 18, 2012

25 Clever Ideas Household Tips Storage Ideas

I found this link shared by my friend Karen,  25 Clever Ideas Household Tips Storage Ideas.  There are quite a few things that would certainly make things easier and some cool ideas.

It certainly gave me an idea about the March Madness Event at RH McGregor - cupcakes baked in an ice cream cone.  How cool is that?  Perfect for the Beach Party Theme.


How about using baby powder to get rid of sand?  You know how much of a struggle that is during the summer.
 +

2 comments:

Irene said...

great tips. those cupcakes are great for classroom treats. Sell like hotcakes at bakesales.

Brenda said...

I am gonna take a look. I already knew about the ice cream cone cupcakes and the baby powder for the sand but I bet there are still loads of good stuff to learn.