Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Brenda Photo Challenge: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Each month, I look forward to seeing, some amazing shots by fellow participants of the Brenda Photo Challenge and it's a great challenge This month's theme is " These are a few of my Favorite Things", click on the link to see other photos.

Orchids: This is one of six orchids I have and two of them have Kei "Baby Orchid"
Kitchen Aid Mixer:  What's not to like about this?  And in my favorite color.
Mangoes:  Yummy!

Tim HOrton Coffee with a bit of Bailey's.  Hmm.

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love your favorite things! Especially the coffee with Baileys! Yummm

Crafty Sue said...

Great Pictures!
I had never thought of a kitchen aid mixer as a favorite but I think I agree with you.
Sue.

Out on the prairie said...

A nice selection, i could add to my favs as well

Brenda said...

Awesome photos, up close and sharp. Your mixer is worthy of favoritism!

Donna said...

Love the RED mixer! And pass me a mug of that special coffee, LOL!

Nita Jo said...

Great photos! I could go for that coffee right now, I love the red Kitchen Aid mixer!

SUGAR MOON said...

Your shots are so colorful. Love them. Have a nice day!!

andrés J.S. Decepida said...

Much as Timmy's is ultra Canuck, I still prefer Second Cup 'cuz it was co-founded by a Canadian homeless person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_O%27Dea

Donna said...

LOVE that red mixer!!! Mine's white..
Love these shots Marrisa!
hughugs