Friday, February 03, 2012

Mixed Minded 2012 Registration


It's getting to be that time!

Friday February 3, 2012

Click on the above link, to view the schedule and links to the class descriptions/supply lists and registration.
 
A Mixed Media Workshop Event 
is on
May 25 to 27, 2012 - Cambridge Ontario

Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre
700 Hespeler Road
Cambridge, ON N3H 5L8

(519) 622-1505
cambridgehotel.ca‎ 






I'm interested in the following Workshops:

  1. The Big 40 by Donna Downey 6x8" art journal  - Building Mixed Media Backgrounds
  2. Wire Crochet Necklace & Earring Set.  Artist Instructor - Karen Ellis
Follow-up on Mixed Minded 2012 Registration 
I'm a little disappointed on the class list for Mixed Minded 2012.   I would like to take the Wire Crochet Necklace & Earring Set, but it's on Friday night.

I might just end up registering for The Big 40 with Donna Downey on Sunday,  May 27.  Will see.

Update at 7:36pm
I looked at workshop again in Mixed Minded 2012 and I decided to take the following classes after all.

  1. Introduction to Fastfire Bronze Metal Clay.  Artist Instructor Patrice Baker
  2. The Big 40 by Donna Downey 6 x 8" art journal - Building Mixed-Media backgrounds

1 comment:

martha brown said...

I registered for the Big 40 too. That's all though. After the Claudine fiasco last year, I'm afraid to register for more and book a hotel room. Trish Seggebrusch is a great teacher though. I've taken 3 of her classes -- if you are interested in encaustic!