Saturday, April 28, 2012

Temptations

This month's Brenda Photo Challenge is all about Temptations, here's my pics, but you can check out other by following the link.

My favourite wine is Rose

Forgot about these M&M's Peanuts...I stashed it away for Easter

Minx & his Temptations:  Well there is another one - the fish tank but somehow I can't find the pics I took.
I tried another brand of treats "PC - For Finnicky Cats Treats" - he just snobbed it.


Irish Cream with coffee.   Bought this one when I came back from the States.
2 for $40.  Only bought one bottle.  What was I thinking?

French Word of the Day
tentations (f):  temptations

Voici mes photos pour le defi de photo de Brenda.  Le theme du moi est tentations.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Those are great!! I especially love the kitty photo because you can see how tempted he is. :-)

I couldn't get your link to work from the photo challenge page but was able to access your blog from the links on my Whats up down south page.

Donna said...

LOL, those are funny! I especially love the one with the cat and the "temptations" bag.

You need to change your link address on the challenge's web site. It currently goes to gmail.

MarissaDW said...

Thanks Brenda and Donna, fixed the link. I don't know what I was thinking at that time. Will be visiting later on. Have to go for fitness training.

andrés J.S. Decepida said...

Good photographs, Marissa.

andrés J.S. Decepida said...

BTW, Have you seen the photographs I posted lately?

Sue said...

I had problems too with your link but I see it's ok now.
Thanks for commenting on my pictures.
I like the pictures you posted for the challenge, my favorite is the one with the cat.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Sue.