Monday, May 21, 2012

Gardening on Victoria Day

I had a chance to do some gardening this afternoon.  I didn't have to do a lot on the front or backyard,  I mostly worked on container pots.


This is the first year that my Lily of the Valleys really flowered.  Alliums are coming out....I saw them at Niagara Falls last year; bought some and planted them last fall.    Hanging container pots with Potato vines, ivy and verbana.   Herb container plant - Basil, Chives, Parsley and tomato plant.  My Maple Leaf Geranium and ivy(s) were from last year's container pots.  I just brought them in last fall, planted them indoors.  Just repotted them at the front porch.

I also have some broccoli and parsley plants.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I need to know how you do that mosaic collection of your photos of your wonderful garden. I often want to post a group of photos and they just don't look as good as a mosaic does. HELP