Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brenda's PHoto Challenge - Childhood Memories

I'm a bit late in posting for Brenda's Photo Challenge. This month's challenge is all about Childhood Memories! Follow the link to check out other photographers participating in the challenge.

Most of my family and childhood photos are at my aunts' place, so my posts are mostly things that reminded me of my childhood. I used to play tic tac toe a lot in my childhood days, but on paper. My son loves to play it too. He spotted this tic tac toe at a store up north while we were on vacation last summer.


This teddy bear - I call Mr. Muggins, one of my brothers gave this to me and it's sitting in my son's room along with his other teddy bears.


Love this one...it's Doctor Bear given to my son by one of brother.


This is Bebe, my son's favourite all time bear.  He actually has two of them.  One was a gift and the other one was a contingency plan for when we had to clean the other bear.  This is a keeper which I hope will remind him of his childhood.


4 comments:

Sue said...

I love all those bears, I never had one of my own when I was a child but I had to share one with my brother and sister, but those were other days. Beautiful pictures and precious childhood memories.
Sue.

Donna said...

LOL, I'm glad to see that there are other fans of teddy bears out there! Great job on the photo challenge!

Brenda said...

Such precious childhood memories! The bears are awesome! Your photos are wonderful.

Donna said...

Awww...Love the last teddy! Looks SO sweet and soft!
Love the memories!!
hughugs