Sunday, June 10, 2012

Deadly Decisions

Deadly Decisions
Author: Kathy Reichs
Published: 2012 by Scribner

Summary

When innocent blood is spilled, she deciphers the shattering truth it holds.

Nine year old Emily Anne Toussaint is fatally shot on a Montreal street.  A North Carolina teenager disappears from her home and  parts of her skeleton are found hundreds of miles away.  The shocking deaths propel Tempe Brennan from north to south, and deep into a shattering investigation inside the bizarre culture of outlaw motorcycle gangs - where one misstep could bring disaster for herself or someone she loves.

My Review


I'm hooked on Kathy Reichs' Tempe Brennan series and I find it interesting how she takes many years of experience and put it a mystery novel for everyone to read.  I have to read some pages a few times to grasp the terminology and visualize how things are described. I definitely like the third book - Deadly Decisions, about the motorcycle gangs and how someone she loves get caught in the outlaw motorcycle gangs culture.

My Rating - Two thumbs up.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I've seen this on the shelves but have not read anything. Thanks for your recommendation, Good to see you are getting some reading time.