Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photo A Day July - Day 21: 9 o'clock

It's a travel day today, so I have quite a few photos of 9 o'clock.

Here's Aidan at the back all pumped for California trip.


We arrived LA at 2:15pm but spent about an hour and a half waiting for rental car. But it's all good.

We spent a few hours walking around LA Live area, and some historical buildings recommended by the hotel as a walking tour.

At 9pm EST, we passed by a Restaurant Gourmet Market Patisserie on Grand Ave and 7th. They were selling these colorful macaroons.



At 9pm PST, we were swimming at the hotels pool. I usually race Aidan to swim laps....it's the only way I can get him to practice. This is the first time he's beaten me swimming... Fair and square. I had to mix my breast stroke with the front crawl.



No comments: