Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Autumn in All Her Glory

A few days late in posting my photos for Brenda's Photo Challenge.  October's Theme was Autumn in All Her Glory.  Follow the link to check out all the other pics.

I didn't get to go to any excursion up north to see the fall leaves.  It seems that once the school started, everything just went full speed ahead.

Aidan's class collection of Autumn Leaves
Brain Cupcakes for Fall Fair

One of the Pumpkins up for Auction at the Fall Fair
Fallen Leaves

7 comments:

Carmi said...

I love those cupcakes!

Carmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Good idea to include Halloween in this autumn theme. Nice collection!
Sue.

Brenda said...

These are perfect for the challenge! I love the leaf collection, and the brains,,,,heck I just love them all! Great work!

WR (aka Melinda) said...

Ha! I love the brain cupcakes! :) Your leaf photos are so pretty. Well done!

Out on the prairie said...

What a delighful selection to share

Donna said...

Oh, I like that stack of leaves in the first photo! It reminds me of collecting leaves for a school project when I was a little girl!

Sorry that I'm late in commenting on the challenge photos, but I was gone and I'm just now getting caught up.