- Improve my Well Being by exercising well, eating well and sleeping well. To lose the 10 lbs.; continue to exercise and get a good 7-8 hours of sleep (which I've been accomplishing in the last three months).
- Get Creative by creating something every month. Focus on a project each month, using my existing art supplies.
- Try a New Recipe. Lots of recipe books collecting dusts, so each week, I strive to pick a new recipe from my recipe books, try it and post it on MDW's Kitchen.
- Read a Book. Joined What's in the Name? and will continue to read the Kathy Reich's books, to catch up with the series.
- Put aside $3/ a day....for a rainy day or investment.
- Improve my Spending Habits. This means less spending on Art supplies and magazines (heaven knows I have a storage full of supplies) in the basement. (ie. Participated in the 2nd hand sale at bizzy B, where I get a store credit; really use all my art supplies before buying anything new; borrow books from the library, so I'm not buying books and magazine; trade or exchange books with friends.
- Invite friends or neighbours over for coffee or dinner.
- Set up a Girls Night Out or Game Night. If we can setup a play day for our kids, we should be able to setup a night out with your friends.
- Go on more Dates with hubby.
- Go Swimming. There's a pool at my fitness centre and haven't used it since I've joined. What's up with that?
- Turn up the music. Video games and kids asking for something seem to be the sound that's always in the foreground.
- Photo A Day. Join Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day to reflect your day...post on my blog daily.
- Plan a Holiday. Everyone has gone or going to Paris. Would love to plan a trip...which includes a stop in Paris. But any holiday would be great....
- Make Homemade snacks. Getting into the habit of buying "Bear Paws" for snacks...easy way I guess.
- Share Words of Inspiration. I have a calendar that a friend gave me, I'll be blogging some Words of Inspiration on my blog.
- Learn Piano. My son has all these piano books, I'm going to practice 20 mins. a day.
- Use the Rosetta Stone. Signed up for Rosetta Stone at work, should spend at least 30 mins. a day to complete the lessons.
- Make my Poinsetta rebloom to that gorgeous red colour.
Saturday, January 12, 2013
20 Ordinary Things to Do in 2013
These are my 20 Ordinary Things to Do in 2013....something I came across from Chantelle's website "Fat Mum Slim"