- Monopoly. What can I say, this is classic.
- Scrabble. Also addicted to the App on iPhone. I've got multiple games on the go.
- Mah Jhong. does this actually qualify as a board game. At anycase, I remember my dad teaching me this when I was young with my cousin Lorraine.
- Cranium.This game really makes your brain hurt. One of my friends brought it to our girls night get together.
- Lyrics. I've never heard of this until my friend brought it one night. It's hilarious. Who needs Karaoke.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Five Fave Fridays: Board Games
With Aidan getting into the Board Games, we have a dozen of them in the house but these are my favourite.
What are your five fave board games you've played?