Saturday, April 25, 2015

Journal Junkies - April Theme: Rebellion

During our last meeting, the gals decided they didn't want to do April's theme: Criminal Minds or the alternate theme: Parade.  So it was decided during the store owner's absence that we would change the theme to Rebellion. 

Although I watch enough shows relating to criminal minds, the theme Criminal Minds didn't appeal to me.  Neither did the theme Parade.    Rebellion sparked an interest and so I decided to work with Rebellion as my April Theme.  Why did it appeal to me....hmm.  By definition Rebellion is as follows:

re·bel·lion
rəˈbelyən/
noun
  1. an act of violent or open resistance to an established government or ruler.
    "the authorities put down a rebellion by landless colonials"
    synonyms:uprisingrevoltinsurrectionmutinyrevolution, insurgence, insurgency;More
    • the action or process of resisting authority, control, or convention.
      "an act of teenage rebellion"
      synonyms:defiancedisobedience, rebelliousness, insubordination, subversion,subversiveness, resistance
      "an act of rebellion"

Although, it sparked some interest....I had a hard time working on my page but eventually came up with this.





No comments: