Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Quebec City - Day 1

It took awhile for me to unwind and to get into vacation mode.  Just ask one of my co-worker who I owe sushi for sending emails on my first day of vacation.    I spent sometime at the gym while Aidan and Wallace went to the pool.  Found it energizing, it's been awhile since I've actually worked out at the gym or fitness room.   

We went for dinner at Le Hobbit Resto-  excellent food and service.   I tried  some of the Elk Steak, which was surprisingly good.  It wasn't gamey, which I thought it was going to be.  The Ceviche northern bay scallops and shrimp in gazpacho oil and fresh herbs was excellent.  FRied calamari is a fave.  

Afterwards, we tool a walk just outside the old Quebec City Walls.   Beautiful night for a walk. 

Being in Quebec City remind me of Paris.   I know it's not quite Paris, but it has that European feeling.



No comments: