- copy patterns in nature
- lift patterns from architecture or textiles
- paste actual sewing pattern pieces into your sketchbook as layers in a collage
- explore your personal artistic patterns -- maybe even try to break them
- make rubbings from patterns you find in your kitchen junk drawer
- take photos of interesting textures and trace them in sections to create patterns
- make repeating stamped images with unexpected objects
Welcome to my blog entry for the OWOH - One World One Heart Event where bloggers get to meet new friends, renew friendship and get inspired. I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a mixed media artist and love to create with different media. I love making cards, creating beaded jewelry; journaling and taking photographs. I'm a night owl and do most of my work at night when my little guy is asleep. I also teach at a local rubberstamp and scrapbook store. My hubby is very patient with my abundance of art supplies, packed in the basement. My little guy is also very creative and I try to post his creation on my blog. I have a black cat - Minx who adopted us six years ago.
To all my last years blogger friends and new friends, thanks for joining One World One Heart. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy this magical experience.