- Improve my Well Being by exercising well, eating well and sleeping well. To lose the 10 lbs.; continue to exercise and get a good 7-8 hours of sleep (which I've been accomplishing in the last three months).
- Get Creative by creating something every month. Focus on a project each month, using my existing art supplies.
- Try a New Recipe. Lots of recipe books collecting dusts, so each week, I strive to pick a new recipe from my recipe books, try it and post it on MDW's Kitchen.
- Read a Book. Joined What's in the Name? and will continue to read the Kathy Reich's books, to catch up with the series.
- Put aside $3/ a day....for a rainy day or investment.
- Improve my Spending Habits. This means less spending on Art supplies and magazines (heaven knows I have a storage full of supplies) in the basement. (ie. Participated in the 2nd hand sale at bizzy B, where I get a store credit; really use all my art supplies before buying anything new; borrow books from the library, so I'm not buying books and magazine; trade or exchange books with friends.
- Invite friends or neighbours over for coffee or dinner.
- Set up a Girls Night Out or Game Night. If we can setup a play day for our kids, we should be able to setup a night out with your friends.
- Go on more Dates with hubby.
- Go Swimming. There's a pool at my fitness centre and haven't used it since I've joined. What's up with that?
- Turn up the music. Video games and kids asking for something seem to be the sound that's always in the foreground.
- Photo A Day. Join Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day to reflect your day...post on my blog daily.
- Plan a Holiday. Everyone has gone or going to Paris. Would love to plan a trip...which includes a stop in Paris. But any holiday would be great....
- Make Homemade snacks. Getting into the habit of buying "Bear Paws" for snacks...easy way I guess.
- Share Words of Inspiration. I have a calendar that a friend gave me, I'll be blogging some Words of Inspiration on my blog.
- Learn Piano. My son has all these piano books, I'm going to practice 20 mins. a day.
- Use the Rosetta Stone. Signed up for Rosetta Stone at work, should spend at least 30 mins. a day to complete the lessons.
- Make my Poinsetta rebloom to that gorgeous red colour.
Welcome to my blog entry for the OWOH - One World One Heart Event where bloggers get to meet new friends, renew friendship and get inspired. I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a mixed media artist and love to create with different media. I love making cards, creating beaded jewelry; journaling and taking photographs. I'm a night owl and do most of my work at night when my little guy is asleep. I also teach at a local rubberstamp and scrapbook store. My hubby is very patient with my abundance of art supplies, packed in the basement. My little guy is also very creative and I try to post his creation on my blog. I have a black cat - Minx who adopted us six years ago.
To all my last years blogger friends and new friends, thanks for joining One World One Heart. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy this magical experience.